I thought I would share with you my current wish-list. These are things I am currently lusting over and reeeeally want. These things can go from being really affordable to extremely expensive. They can range from beauty to homeware to haircare!
- Laura Mercier translucent setting powder. I have wanted to try this for the longest time but I have just never got round to picking it up. This must be the most used powder on the internet loool. It is literally in most youtube makeup tutorials. The powder retails at £29.00 in Selfridges.
- Muji Aroma Diffuser (bigger version). I have the smaller size as I mentioned in my previous blog post. The smaller one is in my bedroom and I keep it at the side of my bed and I tend to use quite relaxing oils to set a nice sleepy ambiance at night time. However, I want the bigger version for my living room and I think I would use more clean scented oils. This would just be a nice touch to the living room and would be easier then spraying air freshener every couple of hours! This retails at £62.10 at the minute in muji. Its on sale, Imma get it!
- ‘I feel like pablo’ clothing. I really want some yeezy styled clothing. I recently came across the ‘pablo’ denim jacket. Its just an oversized denim jacket with ‘pablo’ written down the back three or four times! I can just imagine a killer outfit or even a casual outfit with the denim jacket on my shoulders,aaaaaaaaah I cant.
- Kitchen aid. Due to living with my boyfriend and having our own house I pretty much cook everyday (other than the occassional takeaway). However, I dont really do much baking and Im not happy about this. I really want to start doing more baking! I got the Tanya Burr Bakery book for christmas and everytime I open it I just want to bake! I really want the kitchen aid as I think it will just be soooo useful! They retail between £250-£700,eeeek!
- Lottie london highlighter quad. There have been SO many good reviews on this shimmer quad pallette. The colours are just sooo pretty and it is such good value for money, I really need to pick one up soon. Retails at £9.95.
- Dipytique candles. I really want to try a dipytique candle. I just really love the look for them! (shallow,I know) I would like the baies one, however I have seen a set of 3,that I really want. I just think they add something to a room, the design of the candle’s are just so classic and chic and they smell amazing too. Set of 3 retail at £65 or single candle retails at £45.
- I really want a Givenchy medium antigona bag. I want any colour. I just want them all.The style of the bag is just so beautiful and I just love the way it looks. It literally makes any outfit. I WANT ONE. but I don’t think I will be getting one any time soon. They retail at £1,465. *cries*
Thanks for reading my current wishlist, I hope you have enjoyed this blog post, I just really love reading wishlist’s.